Product name: foot massage pad Product material: leather Built-in: silver pulp meridians conduction, heat conduction technology system Product features: foot therapy, massage and stimulate the acupuncture point, relieve pain, reduce fatigue Through low frequency pulse (EPS/EMS) \ Heat conduction technology (Heat), stimulate the foot and leg muscles, promote blood circulation, relax foot.
soft and comfortable yoga mat material MATS;
close skin of silver ion printed circuit;
by rare earth material for heat conduction;
separate host, floor mat can use wet cloth clean;
Color box size: 32 * 17 * 3 cm
Product weight is 200 g
Must read before use:
First snap the main unit to the foot pad
1. When the product is not in contact with the conductor, it will automatically shut down within 10 seconds after it is turned on. (Be careful not to run out of power)
2. When using the product, put both bare feet on the foot pad at the same time, the product can work normally, otherwise it will automatically shut down within 10 seconds (be careful not to run out of power)
3. The controller needs to increase the strength to work, otherwise the controller will automatically shut down within 10 seconds (note that it is not out of power)
4. During the use of the product, the feet cannot leave the foot pad, otherwise it will be turned off within 10 seconds (note that it is not out of power)
5. One stage of the product is 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the product will automatically shut down, and you need to continue to turn it on.
6. The red light is on when the product is charging, and the red light is off when fully charged (generally, it will be fully charged in about 30 minutes when there is no electricity)
7. The use is barefoot, not socks, nylon socks can conduct electricity but affect the strength, pure cotton socks are not conductive
8. The foot pads cannot be washed with water,
9. The host cannot be used while charging! !
You can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.